To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (Aug 25)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

"What is it?" Amunhotep demanded.
The physician lowered his head. "I am afraid she is very ill, Your Highness."
The color drained from Amunhotep's face.

pg. 163 Nefertiti by Michelle Moran


I have been itching to read this book for quite some time. I just started it because the current books I have are just not doing it for me. So I figured I would take a break and then try them again.

What is your teaser today?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice teaser! Dying??
This book seems interesting.

Missy B. said...

Oooh, what's wrong with her?

Great teaser!!

Krista said...

oh, I like this teaser!

Sarbear said...

Oohhh! Suspenseful!

Lori Johnston said...

This book sounds good -- and I'm seeing it all over the place!

Here is mine:
http://psychoticstate.blogspot.com/2009/08/teaser-tuesdays-august-25-2009.html

Andrea said...

Great teaser, very intriguing.

Jo-Jo said...

I haven't read this one yet, but the teaser has me intrigued!

Teddyree said...

You picked a fabulous teaser, I loved this book and The Heretic Queen even more so. Ok I'm just a total Michelle Moran groupie.
Let me know what you think!
Here's my Teaser

Staci said...

Great teaser!! I've heard a lot of great things about this book!!

Jennifer said...

Terrific Teaser. I have been wanting to read this novel! Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/08/teaser-tuesday.html

Nise' said...

Does she recover? Great teaser.

Cecelia said...

Uh-oh...not sounding good! If you like this one, you should check out Mara, Daughter of the Nile. Great historical fiction set in Ancient Egypt - action-packed and engrossing!

Good teaser!

Alice said...

Good teaser! I've heard of this book but haven't read it...

Anonymous said...

I hate it when none of the books I look at spark any interest. I think I read the first chapter of about 5 books before reading the book I reviewed today. Obviously I made the wrong choice :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)